The objective of the Centre for E-Learning (CEL)
is to make local and frontier areas of farm technology available to the farmers
and all other agri-stakeholders round the year, free of cost. The Centre functions
with the activities like,
1. Agri-Infotech Portal for Kerala
2. E- Karshaka jaalakam, an interactive web
portal in Malayalam for the farming community of Kerala
3. Online courses for farmers, extensionists,
students, farm entrepreneur groups and other agri-stake holders.
4. Advanced E- Training Centre to impart training
in frontier agro-tech areas through on-line and face-to-face.
5. Production and supply of Multimedia presentation
materials for agricultural education and transfer of technology.
6. Agro-tech Database and Interactive Cyber Platform
for knowledge sharing.